- Individuals: $215/session
- Couples: $235/session
- Individuals: $170/session
- Couples: $190/session
* A few sliding scale slots (reduced rate) may be available depending on location and need.
* Sessions are usually 45-50 minutes (the first session may be longer).
TELEHEALTH (Individuals Only):
- Telehealth sessions (via Skype, FaceTime, phone etc.) are available (please contact me to discuss the options).
- Some insurance companies will not cover or reimburse for Out-of-Network telehealth sessions and thus patients may be responsible for the entire fee. Please check with your insurance company.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be charged for the full cost of the session. We will discuss this policy in detail during initial contact. You will also be provided with a written description of the cancellation policy for your information.
Questions? Please feel free to contact me for further information.
I accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover as well as personal checks or cash. Payment is made at the beginning of each session.
While my practice is Self-Pay, using your insurance may be an option. Many insurance plans do reimburse patients for private/Out-of-Network treatment. Several of my current patients do get partially reimbursed (about 40-50%) for their treatment with me. Please check with your insurance company about reimbursement, your deductible, and how to file any insurance claims. I provide a receipt with the procedure code and the diagnosis code(s) for you to submit to insurance companies. If your insurance is not based in Massachusetts, you will need to contact your insurance carrier to determine if you are eligible for reimbursement for out-of-state mental health treatment.
NOTE: I do not accept HMO plans or MassHealth. Patients with an HMO plan are not eligible to use their insurance with me as their carriers require that they only use in-network providers. HMO patients are considered Self-Pay patients and responsible for the entire session fee. Also, I do not accept MassHealth insurance plans. MassHealth patients are considered Self-Pay patients and responsible for the entire session fee.